Media AS Level

Sunday 21 November 2010






























These photos i took myself of a couple of friends and they are for my Media AS Level 'Rock and Roll' magazine cover, double page spread and contents page. I got an A in my media GCSE so i hope to pass and get an A on this course. My plans for the future are to be a Fashion editor for some amazing magazine, something like Betty's job of 'Ugly Betty' i'd love that!


There's lots more photos but they take waaaay to long to upload.

1 comments:

  1. omg your photos are really good, I like your friends blazer in the last picture!! Lol what camera do you use?! mine takes far crapper ones than that! :)

    hahaha and don't think I'm weird commenting on like all your posts but I just like to comment on cool things. :D

    ReplyDelete

 

エリカ ボウズ © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger