WHO WHAT WEAR

Tuesday 7 December 2010





































































































On my iPhone, i was glad to discover a 'Who What Wear' blog app. I've noticed i actually just naturally check it every day. These three styles 'The everygirl', 'individualist' and 'vintage spirit' have been my favourite looks for the week especially the Jackets/Coats and i love the nudey pinkey lace bra and nickers. I want a pair! The three celebrities are also my biggest icons and inspirations because everything they wear is so beautiful put together but so bloody expensive too. Boo.

Listening to:
Paloma Faith - New York

Inspiration Today:

































Don't exactly know why but i'm obsessed with images that contain girls smoking, i think it looks so cool heheheh although smoking is disgusting. Hmmm?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

エリカ ボウズ © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger