Life through Instagram: @erikabowes

Saturday 22 September 2012



So basically i've been doing nothing but working, spending my wages on clothes, eating really nice food, getting back into college and really getting into it and starting to work hard earlier than i did last year as it's my final year and i really want to go onto uni, hopefully Northumbria to do Fashion Communication :(

Oh and the photo of the car is the inside of the car that i'm getting for my 18th birthday which is October the 20th and i'm so excited hahaahahah.

Oh and the beautiful gold phone case was from a guy named sam who I met over twitter, he sent it to me as a gift!:O  


15 comments:

  1. Im in my second year of Fashion Communication at Huddersfield University, its a really good course! Good Luck!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos! Omg I can't believe your only 17 I thought you was alot older lol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. these picture are all perfect... craving coke in a glass with ice right now!! so jealous of those boots first of all..
    and your art is omg amazing what the hell! do a blog post with more of your work!! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. that iphone case is amazing, do you have ANY idea where he got it from?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You turn 18 ten days before me! So jealous youre getting a car, I'm driving around in my mums land river! Not the safest of ideas... LOVE your style so much, you always look amazing xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovin your blog and your style is too cute ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in Love with those JC! sooo pretty you look hot as usual

    ReplyDelete
  8. ur drawing is amazing!!, I'm a big fan of all of Bec winnel artwork

    http://snowblackgb.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wish I had the entire contents of your wardrobe tbh xxx

    ReplyDelete

 

エリカ ボウズ © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger